Sunday 25 September 2016

Cyrus the pagan King chosen by Yahweh !!



Sorry Cyrus the pagan King got there before you!



"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
(John 10:11)

------------

Sorry but your not that good of a Shepherd! According to Yahweh Cyrus the pagan King is the shepherd of the Lord who is righteous and a Messiah!


"It is I who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd! And he will perform all My desire.' And he declares of Jerusalem, 'She will be built,' And of the temple, 'Your foundation will be laid.'" (Isaiah 44:28)



(Note this pagan King Cyrus whom Yahweh called his Shepard is Also a Messiah) 


"This is what the LORD says to his anointed, (Messiah) to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut: (Isaiah 45:1)


(A pagan Messiah King who is righteous in front of Yahweh) 


I will raise up Cyrus in my righteousness: I will make all his ways straight. He will rebuild 
my city and set my exiles free, but not for a price or reward, says the LORD Almighty."
(Isaiah 45:13)


--------

So now we have it Cyrus a Pagan King favoured by Yahweh who not only made him a Messiah he also made him a righteous man and a shepherd way before  Jesus what does that tell you You decide !!! 


What a shame !

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY?

  DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY? Pre-release version 0.5 – February 2011 Commentators assert that the qu...