Friday 18 August 2017

All Scripture is God-breathed?

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, (2 Timothy 3:16)

If all scriptures are God breathed then why isn't the gospel of barnabas included ? How about the The Apocalypse of Peter or the Acts of John?
Now When Paul spoke of all scriptures he meant the OT, but suppose we take what Christians say that Paul meant the entire bible, then we have to include all the apocrypha books which are found the in Roman Catholic bible. 
There are many more which I can list written way before the four canonised gospels Mark, Matthew, Luke and John. So the question is are those books found in the Roman Catholic bible not inspired if not did the Holy Ghost misinform Paul? Now that we have established that all scriptures are Inspired let's add the gospel of barnabas and read what he had to say!
WHO DECIDES WHAT BOOKS ARE INSPIRED AND WHAT AREN'T? 


----------------


Some quotations from the Gospel of Barnabas:
In reply to a question by Philip, Prophet Jesus said: "God alone hath no equal. He hath had no beginning, nor will he ever have a end, ... He hath no sons, nor brethern, nor companions." (Gospel of Barnabas:17).
"... Verily ye have erred greatly, O Israelites, in calling me, a man, your God. ... I confess before heaven, ... that I am a stranger to all that ye have said; seeing that I am man, born of a mortal woman, subject to the judgment of God, suffering the miseries of eating and sleeping, of cold and heat, like other men,. Whereupon when God shall come to judge, my words like a sword shall pierce each one (of them) that believe me to be more than man," (Gospel of Barnabas: 93).
Regarding the apostle Barnabas, the Bible commands: "if he comes to you, receive him." The Bible, Colossians 4:10
--------------------------


Here's a quote from  The Apocalypse of Peter : 


The Savior said to me, "He whom you saw on the tree, glad and laughing, this is the living Jesus. But this one into whose hands and feet they drive the nails is his fleshly part, which is the substitute being put to shame, the one who came into being in his likeness. But look at him and me." 
And I saw someone about to approach us resembling him, even him who was laughing on the tree(The Apocalypse of Peter 81)


------------------------------


Here's a quote from the Acts of John :


And my Lord standing in the midst of the cave and enlightening it, said: John, unto the multitude below in Jerusalem I am being crucified and pierced with lances and reeds, and gall and vinegar is given me to drink. But unto thee I speak and what I speak hear thou. I put it into thy mind to come up into this mountain, that thou mightest hear those things which it behoveth a disciple to learn from his teacher and a man from his God… (Jesus Continues): But this is not the cross of wood which thou wilt see when thou goest down hence: 
neither am I he that is on the cross, whom now thou seest not, Thou hearest that I suffered, yet did I not suffer; that I suffered not, yet did I suffer; that I was pierced, yet I was not smitten; hanged, and I was not hanged; that blood flowed from me, and it flowed not; and, in a word, what they say of me, that befell me not, but what they say not, that did I suffer. (the Acts of John 97)


The question is why were these books not included since all scriptures are inspired? Because it destroys Christian theology since there it no crucifixion then for Christians there is no salvation that's what they fear...


What a Shame!


--------------


Was Andrew Yahweh?

15 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?”16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven.  (Matthew 16:15-17)

According to Jesus, no human revealed to Simon Peter that Jesus was the Messiah, it was God himself who revealed it to him. Well, not according to John. John claims Andrew revealed to Peter, Jesus was the Messiah

40Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, was one of the two who heard John’s testimony and followed Jesus. 41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, "We have found the Messiah" (that is, the Christ). 42Andrew brought him to Jesus, who looked at him and said, “You are Simon son of John. You will be called Cephas” (which is translated as Peter) (John 1:40-42)

This would mean, Andrew was God who revealed to Simon Peter that Jesus was the Messiah. Do you see how the gospels were unaware of other books leading them to contradict each other? Did Jesus not know Andrew was the first to make Simon Peter aware who he was going to meet? In fact, John's gospel confirms Jesus named him Peter after seeing him for the first time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY?

  DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY? Pre-release version 0.5 – February 2011 Commentators assert that the qu...