Friday 18 August 2017

this cannot be the word of God

(a response to a Christian by the name of Ade)


My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for (him. Songs of Solomon 5:4)

What does Ade make out of this verse?. Her beloved put his hand inside her v###a and her bowels moved! Was this a fist or finger job, Ade which moved the bowels of the women. Does Ade accept this filth is  from Yahweh So Ade your right anything to do with Islam cannot be writhing these filthy texts!??

I had to make it clear that we don't accept such filth and no way claim our Prophet Pbuh would be part of such texts, just in case Christians try to say you claim songs of Solomon 5:16 is speaking of your Prophet. Again we are only going by ades criteria 




My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for (him. Songs of Solomon 5:4)

------------

What do Christians make out of this verse? Her beloved put his hand inside her v###a and her bowels moved, Can this really be the inspired word of God. Such flith could only be inspired by Satan.

Was this a fist or finger job, Ade which moved the bowels of the women. Does Ade accept this filth is  from Yahweh So Ade your right anything to do with Islam cannot be writhing these filthy texts!??


Bible promoting incest!


Oh, I wish you were my brother, who nursed at my mother's breasts. Then I could kiss you no matter who was watching, and no one would criticize me.I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house-- she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, the nectar of my pomegranates.Your left arm would be under my head, and your right arm would embrace me (Songs of Solomon 8:1-3)

------------

Notice how the women is saying, she wished her lover was her brother. So she can kiss him whenever she liked, without getting criticised by people. Since they are brothers and sisters, and would love together she can make love to him, whenever she liked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY?

  DID THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH PLAGIARISE ANCIENT GREEK EMBRYOLOGY? Pre-release version 0.5 – February 2011 Commentators assert that the qu...